Los Angeles Rams vs Green Bay Packers Prop Bets & Score Predictions Playoffs
Jared Goff will lead the Rams into Green Bay this Saturday as they look to continue the upsets in the playoffs. Last week the Rams went to Seattle and beat the Seahawks 30-20 as a 4.0 point road dog. The Packers had last week off as the number one seed in the NFC. The temperature should be in the mid thirties with about a 10 mph wind at kickoff.
Rams vs Packers Game Info
- Game Day: Saturday, January 16, 2021
- Game Time: 4:35 PM ET
- TV Channel: FOX
- Location: Green Bay, WI
- Stadium: Lambeau Field
- Spread: Packers -6.5 (-110)
- Total: 46.0 (-110)
- Money Lines: Packers (-350), Rams (+280)
Packers Betting Trends
- Green Bay has put together a 10-6 record against the spread this season.
- The Packers are just 2-3 ATS when playing as at least 7.0-point favorites.
- Most of Green Bay’s games this year — nine out of 16 — have hit the over (56.2%).
- The Packers, on average, score 13.3 more points per game this season (31.8) than the Rams allow (18.5).
- In games where Green Bay score at least 31.8 points this season, they are 8-0 overall and 8-0 against the spread.
- Los Angeles is 7-0 overall and 6-1 against the spread this season in games where they allow fewer than 18.5 points.
Rams Betting Trends
- Los Angeles has a 9-7 record against the spread.
- The Rams are just 1-2 ATS when an underdog by at least 7.0 points.
- Just 12 of Los Angeles’ 16 games this year have gone over the point total (25% of its outings).
- The Packers defense has allowed 23.1 points per game this season, about the same amount as the 23.2 the Rams have scored.
- In games where Los Angeles scores at least 23.2 points this season, they are 6-1 overall and 6-1 against the spread.
- Green Bay is 9-0 overall and 7-2 against the spread this season in games where they allow fewer than 23.1 points.
Total Betting Trends
- In 87.5% of their opportunities this season (14 of 16 chances), the Packers and their opponents have scored more than this matchup’s point total of 46.0 points.
- The Rams and their opponents have combined to score more than 46.0 points in 25% of their matchups this season (four of 16 chances).
- The two teams average a combined 9.0 more points per game (55) than this game’s total of 46.0 points.
- Opponents of the two teams average a combined 4.4 fewer points per game (41.6) than this matchup’s over/under of 46.0 points.
- The average over/under the Packers have had set in games this season is 8.9 more points than this outing’s point total.
- The average point total for the Rams this year is 4.2 points less than this game’s over/under.
Rams vs Packers Injury Report
NT Montravius Adams: Out (Toe), DE Kingsley Keke: Questionable (Concussion), CB Parry Nickerson: Out (Hamstring), FS Raven Greene: Out (Shoulder), RB Tyler Ervin: Out (Ankle), ILB James Burgess: Out (Hamstring), G Lane Taylor: Out (Knee), OT David Bakhtiari: Out (Knee), DE Billy Winn: Out (Triceps), TE John Lovett: Out (Knee), CB Kabion Ento: Out (Foot), C Jake Hanson: Out (Undisclosed), G Simon Stepaniak: Questionable (Knee), TE Josiah Deguara: Out (Knee), RB Patrick Taylor: Out (Undisclosed)
WR Cooper Kupp: Questionable (Knee), OT David Edwards: Questionable (Achilles), QB John Wolford: Questionable (Neck), ILB Travin Howard: Out (Torn Meniscus), SS Taylor Rapp: Out (Knee), RB Darrell Henderson Jr.: Out (Ankle), DT Aaron Donald: Questionable (Ribs), WR J.J. Koski: Out (Illness), RB Raymond Calais: Out (Undisclosed), S Terrell Burgess: Out (Ankle)
Rams vs Packers Game Prediction
The Rams will have Jared Goff at quarterback again this week and if he remains healthy he will be able to move the ball on the Green Bay defense. On the other side is Aaron Rodgers and while the Rams defense did an excellent job holding down Russell Wilson last week. I do not see them holding down Rodgers this week. While the weather may be a little cold the lack of heavy wind and precipitation will allow the quarterbacks to pass downfield.
Bets: OVER 46 & 6 point teaser Packers -0.5 & OVER 40
Score Prediction: Packers 30 – Rams 23
Rams vs Packers Prop Bets Predictions
Prop bet odds are from MyBookie sportsbook which allows me to create my own prop bets. For passing yards I choose how many yards I want and the odds will change to match my request. It is a great tool for NFL prop bets with hundreds of prop betting odds available.