Vikings vs Bears Prop Bets & Score Prediction MNF 11/16/20
Vikings Betting Trends
- Minnesota has compiled a 5-3 record against the spread this season.
- The Vikings are just 1-2 ATS when playing as at least 2.5-point favorites.
- Most of Minnesota’s games this year — six out of eight — have hit the over (75%).
- The Vikings, on average, score six more points per game this season (27.1) than the Bears allow (21.1).
- When they meet or go over their scoring average this season, Minnesota is 3-2 and 4-1 against the spread.
- When the Chicago defense allows 21.1 points or fewer this year, the Bears have put together a 3-1 overall record and a 2-2 record against the spread.
Bears Betting Trends
- Chicago has a 5-4 record against the spread.
- The Bears are just 0-1 ATS when an underdog by at least 2.5 points.
- Most of Chicago’s games this year — six out of nine — have not gone over the point total (66.7%).
- The Bears have averaged 9.4 fewer points per game this season (19.8) than the Vikings have allowed (29.2).
- Chicago is 4-1 overall and 5-0 against the spread when they score at least 19.8 points this season.
- When Minnesota allows opposing offenses to put 29.2 points or fewer on the scoreboard this year, they are 3-2 overall and 4-1 against the spread.
Total Betting Trends
- The average total the Vikings have had set in matchups this season is 11.4 more points than this outing’s point total.
- The average point total for the Bears this season is 4.1 points less than this game’s over/under.
- The Vikings and their opponents have recorded more than 45.0 points in 87.5% of their outings this season (seven of eight opportunities).
- Chicago and its opponents have added up to score more than 45.0 points in 33.3% of their games this season (three of nine opportunities).
- The Vikings and the Bears combine to average 1.9 more points per game than the over/under of 45.0 set for this game.
- Opponents of these teams have averaged a combined 50.3 points per game, 5.3 more than the over/under in this game.
2020 Prop Bet Results Using Bovada Odds
Vikings vs Bears Prop Bet & Score Predictions
There are strong prop betting trends for both quarterbacks. Would you have guessed that Nick Foles on these prop bets; completions, interceptions and, passing attempts is a perfect 15-0 on over bets? Now take a look at the Vikings opponents and you will see that they pretty close to .500 on all three of these so the trend on Completions and Passing Attempts is strong enough for me to bet it.
Kirk Cousins has only been a good over bet on interceptions which isn’t what Vikings fans want to bet on. If you are willing to bet on the under and I always recommend that you do if you want to make money on NFL player props. Take a look at Cousins and the rushing yards props which he has hit the over only once in six bets this season. The Bears defense has also been strong in holding opposing quarterbacks under the total on passing yards prop bets.
Nick Foles passing attempts OVER 36.5 (-105)
Nick Foles completions OVER 23.5 (-115)
Kirk Cousins rushing yards UNDER TBA
Kirk Cousins passing yards UNDER 222.5 (-110)
- A note here on line shopping: Drafkings is 222.5 * Fanduel 218.5 * Bovada 222.5
Vikings -3 (-110)
6 Point teaser Vikings +3 & Over 38
Vikings 24 – Bears 20
More Betting Predictions
Chiefs vs Raiders Player Prop Bets & Score Predictions SNF The Chiefs come in looking for revenge and in a good position to do it with the Raiders injuries. Even with some of the players who had covid concerns are… Read more »
Vikings vs Bears Prop Bets & Score Prediction MNF 11/16/20 Text content Vikings vs Bears Game Info Game Day: Monday, November 16, 2020 Game Time: 8:15 PM ET TV Channel: ESPN Location: Chicago, IL Stadium: Soldier Field Vikings Betting Trends Minnesota has compiled a 5-3… Read more »
Ravens vs Patriots Prop Bets & Score Prediction Text content Text content Ravens vs Patriots Game Game Day: Sunday, November 15, 2020 Game Time: 8:20 PM ET TV Channel: NBC Location: Foxborough, MA Stadium: Gillette Stadium Text content Ravens Betting Trends Baltimore has compiled a… Read more »
Buffalo Bills vs Tennessee Titans NFL Player Prop Bet Picks & Score Prediction Bill vs Titans Betting Preview Buffalo (4-0) has a two-game in the AFC East and are coming off a 30-23 win at Las Vegas. Josh Allen… Read more »
More Betting Predictions
Los Angeles Chargers vs New Orleans Saints NFL Player Prop Bet Picks & Score Prediction Betting Trends New Orleans Saints New Orleans is 13-6 ATS in its last 19 games New Orleans is 14-5 SU in its last 19 games… Read more »
Minnesota Vikings vs Seattle Seahawks NFL Player Prop Bet Picks & Score Prediction Seattle has an edge against Minnesota over the last five meetings between these two teams, with a 5-0 straight up record in those games. Seattle has outscored… Read more »
NFL Picks Week 05 Player Props, Quarters, Game Spread & Totals NFL Player Prop Bet Picks Robert Woods Receiving yards OVER 54.5 (-110) Dereck Carr Passing yards OVER 262.5 (-110) Patrick Mahomes Passing yards UNDER 310.5 (-110) Sammy Watkins Receiving… Read more »
Tampa Bay Buccaneers vs Chicago Bears NFL Player Prop Bet Picks & Score Prediction 10-08-20 Is Tom Brady back to MVP form? Looks like after a slow start he is starting to understand Bruce Arians system. Remember what Kurt Warner… Read more »
Atlanta Falcons vs Green Bay Packers NFL Player Prop Bet Picks & Score Prediction 10-05-20 Is Aaron Rodgers back to MVP form? Looks like it so far and that will make it rough on a Falcons team that can’t stop… Read more »
Kansas City Chiefs vs New England Patriots NFL Player Prop Bet Picks & Score Prediction 10-05-20 Brian Hoyer at quarterback? He might not have thrown a lot of passes in his time in New England. However, he does not the… Read more »