Ravens vs Patriots Prop Bets & Score Prediction
Ravens Betting Trends
- Baltimore has compiled a 4-3-1 record against the spread this season.
- The Ravens are 3-1-1 ATS when favored by at least 7.5 points.
- Baltimore’s games have gone under the point total in five out of eight outings this season (62.5%).
- The Ravens, on average, score 4.2 more points per game this season (28.4) than the Patriots allow (24.2).
- In games where Baltimore score at least 28.4 points this season, they are 4-0 overall and 2-1-1 against the spread.
- New England is 2-2 overall and 3-1 against the spread this season in games where they allow fewer than 24.2 points.
Patriots Betting Trends
- Half of New England’s games this year — four out of eight — have gone over the point total.
- New England has a losing 3-5 record against the spread.
- The Patriots have an even ATS record of 1-1 when playing as at least 7.5-point underdogs.
- The Patriots, on average, score three more points per game this season (20.8) than the Ravens allow (17.8).
- In games where New England scores at least 20.8 points this season, they are 3-2 overall and 3-2 against the spread.
- Baltimore is 5-0 overall and 4-0-1 against the spread this season in games where they allow fewer than 17.8 points.
- The Ravens and their opponents have scored more than 43.5 points in 75% of their outings this season (six of eight opportunities).
- New England and its opponents have combined to score at least 43.5 points in 50% of their games this year (four of eight opportunities).
- The two teams average a combined 5.7 more points per game (49.2) than this game’s over/under of 43.5 points.
- Opponents of the two teams average a combined 1.5 fewer points per game (42) than this game’s total of 43.5 points.
- The average over/under the Ravens have had set in matchups this season is 2.6 more points than this outing’s point total.
- Patriots games this year have averaged a total of 45 points, 1.5 more than the point total in this matchup.
2020 Prop Bet Results Using Bovada Odds
One of the most important numbers to look at is recent performance. Below are the player prop bet results using Bovada sportsbook odds. Not every game has every prop bet offered but below are the results through the first 8 weeks of he season which are now enough to make bets based on trends.
Below are the Quarterback prop bet results based on OVER bets
Below are the Opponent prop bet results based on OVER bets.
Ravens vs Patriots Prop Bet & Score Predictions
The results don’t lie. Cam Newton has been a strong under bet on props this season going over on just 12 of 39 prop bets. Look at his passing yards and completions props and then compare it to how well the Ravens have done in keeping opposing quarterbacks under the total.
For Lamar Jackson, passing attempts has been a strong under and the Patriots have also done a very good job keeping opposing quarterbacks under the total on attempts props in 2020.
Cam Newton passing yards UNDER 200.5 (-130)
Cam Newton completions UNDER 17.5 (-110)
Lamar Jackson passing attempts UNDER 27.5 (-110)
Ravens -7 (+100)
6 Point teaser Ravens -1 & Under 50 (-120)
Ravens 27 – Patriots 17
More Betting Predictions
Chiefs vs Raiders Player Prop Bets & Score Predictions SNF The Chiefs come in looking for revenge and in a good position to do it with the Raiders injuries. Even with some of the players who had covid concerns are… Read more »
Vikings vs Bears Prop Bets & Score Prediction MNF 11/16/20 Text content Vikings vs Bears Game Info Game Day: Monday, November 16, 2020 Game Time: 8:15 PM ET TV Channel: ESPN Location: Chicago, IL Stadium: Soldier Field Vikings Betting Trends Minnesota has compiled a 5-3… Read more »
Ravens vs Patriots Prop Bets & Score Prediction Text content Text content Ravens vs Patriots Game Game Day: Sunday, November 15, 2020 Game Time: 8:20 PM ET TV Channel: NBC Location: Foxborough, MA Stadium: Gillette Stadium Text content Ravens Betting Trends Baltimore has compiled a… Read more »
Buffalo Bills vs Tennessee Titans NFL Player Prop Bet Picks & Score Prediction Bill vs Titans Betting Preview Buffalo (4-0) has a two-game in the AFC East and are coming off a 30-23 win at Las Vegas. Josh Allen… Read more »
More Betting Predictions
Los Angeles Chargers vs New Orleans Saints NFL Player Prop Bet Picks & Score Prediction Betting Trends New Orleans Saints New Orleans is 13-6 ATS in its last 19 games New Orleans is 14-5 SU in its last 19 games… Read more »
Minnesota Vikings vs Seattle Seahawks NFL Player Prop Bet Picks & Score Prediction Seattle has an edge against Minnesota over the last five meetings between these two teams, with a 5-0 straight up record in those games. Seattle has outscored… Read more »
NFL Picks Week 05 Player Props, Quarters, Game Spread & Totals NFL Player Prop Bet Picks Robert Woods Receiving yards OVER 54.5 (-110) Dereck Carr Passing yards OVER 262.5 (-110) Patrick Mahomes Passing yards UNDER 310.5 (-110) Sammy Watkins Receiving… Read more »
Tampa Bay Buccaneers vs Chicago Bears NFL Player Prop Bet Picks & Score Prediction 10-08-20 Is Tom Brady back to MVP form? Looks like after a slow start he is starting to understand Bruce Arians system. Remember what Kurt Warner… Read more »
Atlanta Falcons vs Green Bay Packers NFL Player Prop Bet Picks & Score Prediction 10-05-20 Is Aaron Rodgers back to MVP form? Looks like it so far and that will make it rough on a Falcons team that can’t stop… Read more »
Kansas City Chiefs vs New England Patriots NFL Player Prop Bet Picks & Score Prediction 10-05-20 Brian Hoyer at quarterback? He might not have thrown a lot of passes in his time in New England. However, he does not the… Read more »