Minnesota Vikings vs Seattle Seahawks NFL Player Prop Bet Picks & Score Prediction
Seattle has an edge against Minnesota over the last five meetings between these two teams, with a 5-0 straight up record in those games. Seattle has outscored the Minnesota 167-84 in those five games.
2020 Betting Trends: Last Three Games
- The Seahawks total over the last three games is 4.7 points more than the 58.0 over/under listed for this matchup.
- Seattle is 3-0 against the spread and 3-0 straight up over their last three games.
- Seattle has hit the over two times in their last three outcomes.
- The Vikings total over the last three games is 6.7 points fewer than the 58.0 total given for this matchup.
- Minnesota has been playing up to expectations, going 2-1 against the spread and 1-2 straight up over their last three contests.
- Minnesota has hit the over two times in the last three contests.
* NFL player prop betting odds and game betting odds are from Bovada sportsbook. All betting results are based on a $100 straight bet. Red on spread betting would be a loss if you bet on the team to cover the spread every week and green would be a positive return.
Minnesota Vikings Player & Team Betting Results
Minnesota Vikings game and player prop betting stats and betting matchups. See individual player prop betting results and team betting results along with free NFL game betting predictions and NFL player betting predictions.
Minnesota Vikings Spread & Totals Results 2019 PropBets.Football
wdt_ID team period win loss push spread over under push T overs 21 MIN Q1 8 8 -40.0 11 4 1 576.6 54 MIN Q2 11 4 1 547.6 9 7 71.1 87 MIN Q3 8 8 -23.2 10 5 1 361.2 120 MIN Q4 10 5 1 108.7 9 7 70.7 153 MIN H1 8 8 -80.8 11 4 1 593.2 186 MIN Game 9 7 111.4 9 7 106.7
Seattle Seahawks Player & Team Betting Results
Seattle Seahawks game and player prop betting stats and betting matchups. See individual player prop betting results and team betting results along with free NFL game betting predictions and NFL player betting predictions.
Seattle Seahawks Spread & Totals Results 2019 PropBets.Football
wdt_ID team period win loss push spread over under push T overs 28 SEA Q1 6 10 -393.1 8 8 -100.9 61 SEA Q2 6 10 -427.5 8 5 3 212.1 94 SEA Q3 7 9 -285.4 7 9 -307.1 127 SEA Q4 6 10 -402.8 9 7 87.9 160 SEA H1 6 9 1 -368.5 5 10 1 -544.7 193 SEA Game 7 9 -271.2 7 9 -258.9
Vikings vs Seahawks NFL Player Prop Bet Picks
Russell Wilson Passing yards OVER 307.5 (-110)
Russell Wilson Rushing yards UNDER 24.5 (-115)
- In 75% of his games this season (three of four matchups), Wilson has thrown for more than 305.5 yards.
- The 299.8 passing yards the Vikings defense allows per game makes them the NFL’s 27th-ranked pass defense this season.
Kirk Cousins Passing yards OVER 272.5 (-110)
- The 412.5 passing yards the Seahawks defense allows per game makes them the NFL’s worst pass defense this season.
Vikings vs Seahawks Bet & Score Prediction
This should be a more entertaining game than the spread indicates. The Seahawk defense is not as good as it used to be and Kirk Cousins should be able to take advantage of it. Justin Jefferson should be able to get at least one big play and that will help the other receivers get open looks. Like the backside cover on this game as the Seahawks should still win but if you can get 7 points then jump on it. I still like it up to 6 points.
6 point teaser Vikings +13 & over 49