Pittsburgh Steelers vs New York Giants NFL Prop Bets & Game Predictions
The game kicks at 7:10 p.m. EST from MetLife Stadium. The Giants lead the all-time series 44-30-3, but the Steelers haave won three of the last four games. Pittsburgh is favored by six in the latest Steelers vs. Giants odds from Bovada sportsbook, while the over-under is 46. The odds in our sports betting database are from Bovada sportsbook (this includes game odds, quarter odds and player prop bet odds). The same odds for both game and prop bets helps develop a consistent betting model. If you see a player prop or game prop you would like to bet and do not have an account with Bovada then please take advantage of this Bovada Welcome Bonus offer of a 50% Sports Betting Bonus
Odds, Time, TV
- When: Monday, September 14, 2020
- Where: East Rutherford, NJ
- TV: ESPN
- Bovada Money Line: Steelers (-240), Giants (200)
- Bovada Spread: Steelers -6 (-110), Giants +6 (-110)
- Bovada Total: 46.5 over (-110), under (-110)
- Bovada Live Odds Here
* NFL player prop betting odds and game betting odds are from Bovada sportsbook. All betting results are based on a $100 straight bet. Red on spread betting would be a loss if you bet on the team to cover the spread every week and green would be a positive return.
Pittsburgh Steelers Player & Team Betting Results
Pittsburgh Steelers game and player prop betting stats and betting matchups. See individual player prop betting results and team betting results along with free NFL game betting predictions and NFL player betting predictions.
New York Giants Player & Team Betting Results
New York Giants game and player prop betting stats and betting matchups. See individual player prop betting results and team betting results along with free NFL game betting predictions and NFL player betting predictions.
Steelers vs Giants Betting Trends
Steelers Betting Trends
- Pittsburgh’s games went under 46.5 points in 10 out of 14 contests last season (71.4%).
- Pittsburgh went 7-5-2 against the spread last year.
- The Steelers had a losing ATS record of 0-1-1 when playing as at least 6.0-point favorites last season.
- The Steelers averaged 10.1 fewer points per game last season (18.1) than the Giants allowed (28.2).
- When they met or went over their scoring average last season, Pittsburgh was 6-3 and 6-1-1 against the spread.
- New York was 2-5 overall and 4-2 against the spread last season in games where they allowed fewer than 28.2 points.
Giants Betting Trends
- New York went over the point total ten times in 16 opportunities last season.
- New York’s record against the spread last season was 7-9.
- The Giants averaged points scored last season (21.3) and the Steelers points allowed (18.9) were within 2.4 points of each other.
- In games where New York scored at least 21.3 points last season, they were 4-2 overall and 5-1 against the spread.
- Pittsburgh was 7-2 overall and 5-3-1 against the spread last season in games where they allowed fewer than 18.9 points.
Pittsburgh Steelers Team & Player Prop Trends
The 2019 Steelers betting trends have to take into consideration the number of injuries and upheaval that occurred. However, there is one thing that is noticeable. The Steelers were still a good bet against the spread in the third quarter. They had 11 covers and 5 losses ATS. Why is that important? The third quarter is determined by half time adjustments . The Steelers, even without the talent were still able to outperform and that is something that should carry over to this season.
Ben Roethlisberger was been an under play on prop bets over the last three seasons with the lone exception of passing attempts where he has gone over 15 times & under 10 times.
Take a look at our player prop betting database to get the three years of results before you bet. PropBets.Football NFL prop results
New York Giants Team & Player Prop Trends
In 2019 the New York Giants were good at covering the second quarter spread with 10 covers and 6 losses. A one hundred dollar bet on them to cover everyone of the 16 games would have netted a profit of $319.60. If you like betting the over then the Giants in the 1st quarter & 3rd quarter combined to go over the total 21 times and under the total 11 times. For the game they were a decent over bet going over 10 of the 16 games.
If you want to bet the over on player props then passing attempts is the place to do it. The Giants did throw the ball but mostly short to medium range. That might not be good for yardage props but it all counts for attempts props. Also, garbage time passing does crank up the attempts.
Steelers vs Giants Player Prop Bet Picks
Eric Ebron Receiving yards over 29.5 (-105)
Saquon Barkley Receiving yards under 28.5 (-105)
Daniel Jones Passing attempts over 35.0 (-115)
If you want to do your own NFL player prop betting research then start with our by position ROI databases. They have a three year return result by player AND player prop position.