Chiefs vs 49ers Super Bowl 2020 Prop Bets & Score Predictions
A lot of research went into these predictions but I will not spend a lot of time writing about it here. If you would like to see the data behind the bets then download our FREE Super Bowl 54 Betting Guide.
It has all of the information below and more in it.
San Francisco 49ers Spread Betting Matrix
The 49ers played a lot of close games this season and they pulled them out in the fourth quarter. Not only did they win the games, but they also covered the 4th quarter 11 times, lost 6 and had 1 push which was identical to the game spread of 11-6-1. Keep looking and you will also see that the 2nd quarter spreads covered at 11-6-1 and so did the 3rd quarter spreads at 11-6-1. In the 1st quarter they were just 10-8 without a push. But you can see the consistency of the 49ers in covering the number. On themoney line the 15-3 49res obviously covered 15 times. However, on first half money lines they were 11-4-3. A winner but not as dominate as the game money lines.
49ers Totals Betting Matrix
San Francisco has been putting up some big numbers this season. Remember the shootout against the Saints? When they have had to score, they have . Yes, the 49ers would rather just run the ball and play defense but when that would not get a victory the 49ers have shown they will not hesitate to use the passing game
Look at the San Francisco 49ers results after the week 6 game against the Washington Redskins.
Chiefs Spread Betting Matrix
The Chiefs were a top cover team on both the first half money lines and of course for the game money lines. But, look at the 4th quarter. They were just 5-13 against the number. In the playoffs the Chiefs have covered the 4th quarter both times so maybe Andy Reid will keep the peddle on the gas all the way to the Trophy ceremony.By Quarter: 1st (8-9-1), 2nd (12-6), 3rd (10-8), 4th (5-13) 1st half (10-8) Game (11-7) If you are going to make some quarter bets on the Chiefs, then the second quarter is the one that they have dominated against the spread this season. They have been better on the money line in the first half than they have in the game.
Chiefs Totals Betting Matrix
The Chiefs have had some clunkers this season. Look at the Colts, Broncos and Bears games. A combined 0-18 on the over. Yes, it can be argued that injuries and the playoffs being secured played a large role in that. However, there is one thing I always worry about with the Chiefs. Andy Reid getting conservative and costing the team a win.
Now take a look at the playoffs where the Chiefs have gone over on 10 of the 12 betting options shown. Yes, Andy Reid has finally learned to stay aggressive in the playoffs….I hope.
Super Bowl 2020 Betting Predictions:
- Chiefs -2 (-105) at MyBookie
- Chiefs 2nd quarter spread -0.5 (+100) at Bovada
- Combined Total Game Over 54.5 (-110) at Bovada
- Combined Total 1st quarter Over 10 (-135) at Bovada
- Combined Total 2nd quarter Over 16.5 (-130) at Bovada
- Margin of Victory Chiefs 1-6 points (+350) at BetOnline
- Margin of Victory 49ers 1-6 points (+375) at BetOnline
- Total Touchdowns Both Teams Over 6.5 (+100) at MyBookie
- Total Touchdowns Both Teams Over 6.5 (+110) at BetOnline
- Alternate Total Game Over 57.5 (+130) at Bovada
- Alternate Total Game Over 60.5 (+180) at Bovada
- Alternate Total Game Over 63.5 (+255) at Bovada
- Alternate Total Game Over 65.0 (+315) at Bovada
- 49ers Total Game Over 26.5 (+105) at BetOnline
Super Bowl 2020 Score Prediction:
Chiefs 38 – 49ers 34
In our FREE Super Bowl Betting Guide you will find
- Quarter spread & totals results
- Player Prop Bet Results
- Game & Player Betting Correlations
- In Game Betting Matrix – Totals & Spread
- Over 80 pages of Exclusive Betting Stats & Picks
Download it here!
Take a look below at the 49ers In Game Betting Matrix below. Where else can you get that? And for FREE!
Super Bowl 2020 Prop Bet Predictions
49ers Prop Bets
- Deebo Samuels Receiving Yards OVER 54.5 (-135) at Bovada
- Deebo Samuels Receiving Yards OVER 54.5 (-125) at MyBookie
- Deebo Samuels Receptions OVER 4 (-145) at Bovada
- Deebo Samuels Receptions OVER 4.5 (+110) at MyBookie
- Deebo Samuels Receiving Yards 65+ (+108) at BetOnline
- Deebo Samuels Receiving Yards 75+ (+131) at BetOnline
- Emanuel Sanders Receptions UNDER 3.5 (-130) at Bovada
- Emanuel Sanders Receptions UNDER 3.5 (-150) at MyBookie
Chiefs Prop Bets
- Damien Williams Receiving Yards OVER 30.5 (-120) at Bovada
- Damien Williams Receptions 3.5 (-130) at Bovada
- Damien Williams Receptions 5+ (+160) at BetOnline
- Patrick Mahomes Touchdown Passes OVER 2.5 (-125) at Bovada
- Patrick Mahomes Touchdown Passes OVER 2.5 (-110) at MyBookie
- Patrick Mahomes Touchdown Passes OVER 3 (+200) at MyBookie
- Patrick Mahomes Touchdown Passes 3+ (-114) at BetOnline
- Patrick Mahomes Touchdown Passes 4+ (+200) at BetOnline
- Patrick Mahomes Interceptions UNDER 0.5 (-105) at Bovada