MyBookie has a big sports betting deposit bonus offer. For a limited time you will get a 100% bonus on your initial deposit up to $1,000. The bonus is in FREE PLAY sports bets. This is a limited time offer for the return of sports in the US. To take advantage of the offer see the picture of the new customer page below. You must enter MYB100 in the upper right hand corner of the new account sign up. It should be entered for you by my link but please double check before finishing your MyBookie.ag sign up.
About the MyBookie.ag Sports Betting Bonus Offer
First deposit bonus up to $1,000.
Use this industry leading welcome bonus to add more action to the games you love.
Minimum Deposit: $45
- $1,000 First Deposit Bonus is credited as a 100% Sportsbook Bonus.
- Every dollar deposited is matched as a bonus.
- Enter promo code MYB100 in the cashier.
- Minimum deposit: $45.
- Bonus is instantly credited to your Free Play balance.
- Maximum bonus is $1,000.
- 10x rollover requirement
- Promotion only available on first deposit.
- MyBookie reserves the right to alter or amend the terms and conditions of this promotion at any time without notice.
MyBookie Sportsbook House Rules
All rules subject to change
MyBookie General Rules
Please note that you will not be offered compensation of any nature for bets that are not accepted by MyBookie Sportsbook, Casino and Racebook’s transaction server, no matter the reason. Conversely, bets are valid when they are accepted by the transaction server, even if you aren’t assigned a reference number. If you have any doubts regarding the validity of your bet, check your MyBookie Sportsbook, Casino and Racebook statement and/or contact Customer Service immediately via live chat, at our toll free 1-844-866-BETS (2387) or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org
- All rules, regulations, and payoffs are open to revision by MyBookie Sportsbook, Casino and Racebook without prior written notice to MyBookie members.
- Las Vegas rules, regulations, payoffs and bet types apply where not covered herein.
- For compliance with the Know Your Customer (KYC) guidelines, the MyBookie Sportsbook, Casino and Racebook Account Verification Department will proceed to verify the information provided at sign up before any payout is approved. It is the sole responsibility of the account holder to make sure all personal information provided is accurate and verifiable.
- All sporting events must take place on the date and at the site scheduled – unless otherwise specified. Time changes within 24 hours do not affect wagers. If an event is postponed, rescheduled and/or relocated before it starts, that event will automatically be graded “No Action” and your money will be refunded to your MyBookie account.
- For betting purposes, the winner of an event or game will be determined on the date of the event’s conclusion, and according to house wagering rules and regulations.
- MyBookie does not recognize suspended games, protests or overturned decisions for wagering purposes.
- As MyBookie Sportsbook, Casino and Racebook is a foreign company, it does not report players’ account activities, winnings or losses to any government agencies. Therefore, it is your responsibility, if applicable, to report your winnings.
- All Sportsbook free play rollover requirements must be met by wagering on pre-match events in the sportsbook. Casino, Live Betting and Racebook action do not count towards the rollover requirement.
- Promotions and Bonuses offered by MyBookie Sportsbook, Casino and Racebook can not be used by more than one account per household. In the case that multiple account holders reside in the same residence, all accounts must be verified before any bonuses or promotions are issued.
- All wagering claims must be placed no later than one week from the day the disputed bet was placed. Claims made after this period will not be honored.
- Before betting, you must open a MyBookie Sportsbook, Casino and Racebook account. You are responsible for keeping yourself informed of your account balance and account history.
- All winnings will be credited to your MyBookie Sportsbook, Casino and Racebook account, and all losses will be deducted from the same account.
- The management of MyBookie Sportsbook, Casino and Racebook reserves the right to refuse or limit any bet and to restrict betting on any event at any time without advance notice.
- Any and all bets placed in an attempt in any way to defraud MyBookie Sportsbook, Casino and Racebook and/or made by or contracted by any bookmaker, gambling syndicate, and/or any person, parties, organization, friends or relatives either individually or in partnership or in conjunction with any other person, parties, organization, friends, relatives, firms or corporations in any manner whatsoever who carry on or become engaged in or concerned with or interested in or advise, lend money to, guarantee the debts or obligations of any business of the kind or similar to the kind of business of MyBookie Sportsbook, Casino and Racebook shall be voided and the balances in said player accounts related to these bets that were paid by MyBookie Sportsbook, Casino and Racebook shall be refunded automatically to MyBookie Sportsbook, Casino and Racebook.
- Anyone found to be betting in a syndicate-like fashion to receive either winnings or activity bonuses will have all winnings and bonus payouts from said activity withheld and will not receive a payout of any kind in direct relation to the aforementioned. MyBookie Sportsbook, Casino and Racebook retains the right to require an equal amount of action between full games and derived events determined at the bookmaker’s discretion.
- MyBookie Sportsbook, Casino and Racebook reserves the right to keep the principle of any bet placed in an attempt to defraud the house of any bonus monies, whether a player does this on his/her own or in collusion with other players or other sportsbooks.
- Betting both sides of a single event for the purpose of achieving a stated minimum amount of betting activity in order to qualify for bonuses is strictly prohibited.
- Anyone under the age of 18 is prohibited from collecting or placing bets.
- You can’t cancel, change, or modify your bet in any way once it has been received and accepted by MyBookie Sportsbook, Casino and Racebook.
- Bets will be accepted up to the starting time of the sporting event.
- A bet shall be deemed invalid when:
- It is submitted later than the posted starting time.
- It is a bet on an obvious line error.
- It has been placed once the outcome of the event is public knowledge.
- Before accepting any bet, the management of MyBookie Sportsbook, Casino and Racebook reserves the right to limit the maximum risk. Minimum and maximum bets shall be determined exclusively by MyBookie Sportsbook, Casino and Racebook.
- The maximum payout for any parlay is $100,000 and the maximum combined daily winnings for any account is $100,000.
- Free plays can be used on any event in the Sportsbook, in straight wagers, parlays, props and live betting, up to maximum odds of 200/1 with a maximum win amount of $500 per wager placed using Sportsbook free play funds.
- The management of MyBookie Sportsbook, Casino and Racebook monitors all bets to aid in properly settling disputes. Records of all transactions are saved to a file on a backup system. In the case of betting disputes, both the management of MyBookie Sportsbook, Casino and Racebook and the player agree that the transaction database shall serve as the final authority in disputes involving Internet bets.
- Any situations not covered by the rules described herein or elsewhere on the MyBookie Sportsbook, Casino and Racebook website will be settled by applying the rules of the Nevada Gaming Commission. However, the rules of MyBookie Sportsbook, Casino and Racebook are final. Note the management of MyBookie Sportsbook, Casino and Racebook reserves the right to refuse bets that differ from posted Las Vegas lines by three points or more.
- You are liable for any unauthorised use of your account number and password. If your account number and/or password are lost or compromised, contact MyBookie Sportsbook, Casino and Racebook immediately. Once notified, MyBookie Sportsbook, Casino and Racebook will freeze your account to bar further access.
- With the exception of obvious line errors, the odds that are quoted at the time bets are accepted shall be deemed valid and will be used to determine winners, losers and ties.
- MyBookie Casino, Sportsbook and Racebook shall maintain a record of all final scores and results, and statistics to protect both players and MyBookie Sportsbook, Casino and Racebook in the case of obvious mechanical or human error.
- MyBookie Sportsbook, Casino and Racebook reserves the right to inform the public of obvious mistakes/errors (i.e., the incorrect posting of odds), and to make the appropriate adjustments.
- In the case of an obvious error on a posted line, single bets will be graded “Void” and all money to cover said bets will be returned to players’ accounts. Parlays involving such lines will be reduced accordingly. MyBookie Sportsbook, Casino and Racebook will adjust the line appropriately to remedy the situation, and the line replacing the obvious error will be deemed the true line or odds for betting purposes.
- If funds are credited to your account in error, it is your responsibility to notify MyBookie Sportsbook, Casino and Racebook of the error without delay. Any winnings realized after the error, whether directly or indirectly subsequent to the error but before notifying MyBookie Sportsbook, Casino and Racebook shall be void.
- Clients are restricted to having a maximum of one active account. MyBookie Sportsbook, Casino and Racebook reserves the right to close any new or duplicate accounts and/or accounts with similar information.
- Any MyBookie Sportsbook, Casino and Racebook accounts found to be associated to a previous account which is held in poor standing due to fraudulent activity, negative balance or syndicate wagering will be subject to permanent closure. Mybookie Sportsbook, Casino and Racebook will be subject to permanent closure and the forfeiture of any winnings associated to the offending accounts.
- The maximum amount of winnings generated from contests held on MyBookie.net that can be withdrawn at MyBookie Sportsbook, Casino and Racebook total $500 over the lifetime of the account
- The use of a VPN service, or any IP masking device, is strictly prohibited for accounts accessing the MyBookie Sportsbook, Casino and Racebook. Any accounts found to be using such services or programs will be subject to permanent closure and the forfeiture of any winnings associated to the offending accounts.
- It is the sole responsibility of the account holder to ensure that all purchases made are honored. Any winnings associated with uncollected purchases are subject to forfeiture. MyBookie Sportsbook, Casino and Racebook retains the right to pursue any uncollected purchases through a third party collection agency.
- When calling MyBookie Sportsbook, Casino and Racebook the client must give their account number and the first 4 characters of the password before gaining access to any account information or placing a wager.
- When placing a wager over the phone at MyBookie Sportsbook, Casino and Racebook, the customer service agent will provide a read back of the requested wagers and risk amounts. Only when the client confirms the read back by providing their account number and the first 4 characters of the password will the wager be considered to have been placed.
- Once the read back has been confirmed, all wagers are final.
- Wagers placed on phone calls which disconnect before the final read back is confirmed will not have action.
- The minimum risk on phone wagers is $25.
- MyBookie Sportsbook, Casino and Racebook records all phone conversations, chats and emails for the purpose of settling any discrepancies originating from the aforementioned means of communicating with account holders.
- MyBookie Sportsbook, Casino and Racebook House Rules will supersede any verbal or written offering by any person representing MyBookie Sportsbook, Casino and Racebook.