Jets vs Cardinals Prop Bet Picks
Monday Night Football
The following NFL Monday Night Football Prop Betting Odds for the game between the New York Jets and the Arizona Cardinals are from MyBookie.ag. They are one of the best in the business when it comes to football prop bets. One thing I like about them is they get a lot of the Monday Night Football prop bets out on Sunday morning so I have a chance to go over several of the betting lines. Below you will find my bets for Monday Night.
If you have never made an NFL prop bet then the first thing I recommend is to take a look at what the daily fantasy football expectations are. Which player is expected to do well? How many TDs’ or interceptions is a quarterback expected to have. Then take your own knowledge of the game and bet on the “sleeper pick” or on what you think is an obvious choice. For me, Carson Palmer is not playing that well this year and I like him to get picked off a couple of times. I am also looking for a higher scoring game than on the betting line so that will lead to more “overs” in prop betting.
When: 8:30 PM ET, Monday, October 17, 2016
Where: University of Phoenix Stadium, Glendale, Arizona
TV: 8:30 p.m. ET, ESPN.
Betting Lines: Cardinals -7.5. O/U: 46.5
Quarterback Prop Bet Picks
1) Jets @ Cardinals Specials C Palmer Over 1.5 Interceptions Thrown +140
2) Jets @ Cardinals Specials R Fitz Over 300 Passing Yards +400
3) Jets @ Cardinals Specials R Fitz Throws 24 Or More Pass Completions +110
Running Back Prop Bet Picks
1) Jets @ Cardinals Specials M Forte Over 75 Rushing Yards +100
2) Jets @ Cardinals Specials D Johnson Over 50 Receiving Yards +160
3) Player To Score A Touchdown: Jets @ Cardinals D Johnson (ari) (-280)
Wide Receiver Prop Bet Picks
1) Player to score first TD of game B Marshall (nyj) +550
2) Player to score first TD of game L Fitzferald (ari) +330
Defense & Special Teams Prop Bet Picks
1) Jets & Cardinals combined Field Goals over 3.5 +105
2) Jets & Cardinals combined Sacks under 5.5 (-130)